Wednesday 9 April 2014

Winners - March Pick a Previous challenge

Hello!  It's Patricia here, one last time for now, to announce the winners for our March Pick a Previous challenge.  First, though, I'd like to say that I've enjoyed being your challenge hostess for the month of March, and that you participants have totally ROCKED the challenges this past month!  I do apologize for not getting to comment on as many of your cards as I would have liked.  Thank you so much for joining with us each week!

And now, without further ado, let's congratulate our winners:

TOP HONOR: Lorry
The sweet, simple snowy scene made excellent use of our April 2013 colors!


HONORABLE MENTION
(in order of entry into the challenge)


Please join me in giving a round of applause to our winners!  Winners, we hope you'll collect the appropriate winners' badge from the tab below our blog header, and display it proudly on your blog.

There is still time to take part in our April sketch challenge!  You have until 1:00 p.m. Eastern time/6:00 p.m. GMT Friday, April 11 to link your Christmas or wintry card.  We hope you'll share your artwork with us!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for a great challenge and for picking me for top honors, I am well chuffed!
    Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I missed this :) thank you so much for picking my card and congratulations to all the winners

    ReplyDelete
  3. The winner card is outstanding in it's simple sweet beauty. Blessings
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Lorry on her winning card! Thanks so much for the HM and congrats to the other HM's!

    ReplyDelete