Thursday 22 January 2015

January - colour winners ....

... Hi all!  Sorry I'm running late with this post - time has really run away with me this week!  You seemed to like the Shades of Blue challenge last week.  I really liked the thumbnail display - it was so pretty with all the frosty, cool blues. 

Winner of the Colour Challenge


#11 - Susan B - we really like how you kept to just blues!
Love the embossed snowflakes in the background and on the tag.
Lovely work.

Honourable Mentions
(in order of submission)





Congratulations ladies.  Don't forget to pick up your badge from the tab at the top of the blog and display it on your blog.



There's still time to join in with this week's challenge - my theme for you is BELLS!  Have fun.

Deborah x

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so thrilled to have won the Colour Challenge! It's such an honour! And especially for this card as I was really pleased with how it turned out. Thank you so much to all of you who keep this challenge running. And congratulations to the Honourable Mentions who all made wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Susan, well deserved :)
    I am over the moon to be one of the honourable mentions with my first card at 52CCT - thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Susan with her fantastic card.
    Thank you for my Honourable Mention.
    Loved the Blue Colours Challenge

    ReplyDelete