Wednesday 5 August 2015

Winners - July Technique Challenge

Thank you for playing along with our July Technique Challenge.
Now, it's time to announce our Winner and Honourable Mentions:

Winners of the July Technique Challenge

I am going to mix things up a bit today. Normally, we would have 1 Winner and 3 Honourable Mentions but the voting says otherwise. Therefore, I am crowning three Winners and 1 Honourable Mention:

Margaret

Shelly

Honourable Mention

Linda


Congratulations and don't forget to pick up your badge and display it on your blog.

There's still plenty of time to take part in the August Sketch Challenge:


We hope that you will join us!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm delighted that my card was selected as a winner - congrats to everyone! Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found out I am a winner! So pleased as I was a bit wary of the vellum. Congratulations to everyone else too.

    ReplyDelete