Wednesday 11 November 2015

Winners - October Pick a Previous Theme Challenge

Wow! Thank you so much for all your super entries. They were fantastic!
I'm delighted to announce our winners.
Top Honours:

#4 Julie




Honourable Mentions:

#9 Kleido

DSCF4580

#14 Helen



#21 Maura



#35 Kim



#42 Friday Finally



#51 Mel's Card Corner

Mel's Card Corner | Poinsettia Greetings

A big congratulations to all! It's not too late to join our current sketch challenge. We would love to see you there.

April x





4 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks ladies. Congrats to all the other HMs fab cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks that you have choosen my card for the honourable mention. I'm very happy about it!

    Greetings and hugs
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for giving my card an honourable mention!
    Love the other picks too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thank you so so much for choosing my card!! I'm so happy you like it!! :) Happy Holidays!! :)

    ReplyDelete